SEO promotion is the main trend of our Internet marketing agency Netrocket. The number of projects increases and the portions of work go beyond the ability of the department. That’s why we are seeking a full-time practicing SEO Specialist with advanced skills in search engine promotion of the English-language websites.
Our agency is looking for a specialist, who wants to get a career development and achieve great results in website promotion. You have to be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO. Besides, our candidate has to be familiar with online marketing, contextual advertising, and website architecture.
- analyze the current state of the website in SERP;
- identify, monitor, and report on competitor techniques;
- monitor trends on the market;
- implement all necessary changes;
- create summary reports.
You will work with young and friendly team. We guarantee the basis for personal and career development, invaluable experience, and individual approach.
If you want to build a career of SEO specialist in the English-language market – we’ll be glad to consider your application.
Work in the office in Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Minimum of 1 year of related experience
Requirements and skills
- Confident SEO knowledge.
- The rules of link building: types of links, ways of links obtaining, criteria of donors estimation.
- Experience of work with Ahrefs, Semrush is an advantage.
- Intellectual flexibility to work with different subjects.
- Quality writing and verbal communication skill is a necessity (including English).
- Knowledge of another language is a plus, mention it.
- Experience of living in an English-speaking country – is a big plus! Mention it in your cover letter.
- Development, learning, and room for growth.
- Paid internship.
- All necessary tools for work automation.
- Interesting projects.
- Non-standard tasks.
- Competitive salary (depending on the interview results) + bonus.
- Comfortable workplace in the city center.
- Standard timetable – from Monday to Friday. Also, we can offer a non-standard timetable for those, who need it.
- Corporative events and happy-hours.
- Opportunity to attend digital marketing educational events.