SEO promotion is the main trend of our Internet marketing agency Netrocket. Only through high-quality content, SEO can achieve good results. The number of projects increases and the portions of work go beyond the ability of the department, that’s why we are seeking to hire a Content Manager in order to work with English-language websites.
First of all, we are looking for an editor and language expert with a good taste. However, it’s not necessary to have a content management experience. We are ready to consider your application in the following cases:
- If you are a skilled copywriter, who wants to level up to become editor, not writer.
- If you are a journalist or just have a Degree in journalism.
- If you are a philologist with the experience in content writing.
- If you are an intelligent person, who loves to write and read a lot.
The rest we can teach you!
If you can think «out of the box», straighten out different subjects, feel the audience – we’ll be glad to consider your application.
Required skills and experience
- High-quality commercial and informative content criteria.
- Editing and proofreading techniques to manage the content, fill it with useful information and make it readable – according to the information style.
- Proficiency in basic HTML and CSS.
- Ways to improve behavioral factors.
- How to work with the graphics: photos, images, logo, banners, collages, etc.
- Rules of Business Correspondence.
- Working in content management systems (CMS) is a plus.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management rules.
- Basic SEO.
- Development, learning, and room for growth.
- Paid internship.
- All necessary tools for work automation.
- Interesting projects.
- Non-standard tasks.
- Competitive salary (depending on the interview results) + bonus.
- Comfortable workplace in the city center.
- Standard timetable – from Monday to Friday. Also, we can offer a non-standard timetable for those, who need it.
- Corporative events and happy-hours.
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth in young team and in other fields: SEO, Page making, Ads, and Project management.